Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Blog Post #4

When I found out that this class was going to be more blog based I was worried because I do not have much confidence in my writing skills yet excited that it was not the typical writing essays every month about whatever topic is assigned. Writing and posting my blogs I feel like it meets most of the rubric criteria but I still lack on the grammar and mechanics. The aspects of writing assignments on a blog that creates stress is just trying to start my posts because at times it is hard for me to process my ideas and type them down. In my point of view I am putting my best efforts into my assignments and blog writing even if at times I tend to get confused with the assignment, I make sure to answer them as best as I can. With having a semester fully online for the first time, the month of August I made sure to complete all my assignments on time but I have been experiencing burn out from having to finish 20+ assignments every week so now it is getting harder to turn in assignments. I review and revise my blog posts because then the format when it's typed and posted tends to look different when I press the viewing option. I look for grammar errors, and readability too. I am okay with having other students read my blog since with the peer-reviewing they can tell me what I can revise on things I missed when I revised the post myself. What I would like for us to discuss about improving our blog writings is other students' writing process with their blogs. What I have learned is blog posts are written in a day because that number surprised me.

Get the most out of your Typing Practice! - TalentMed ®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Paper

This research paper I know it is not the best since I have always struggled with writing essays all throughout school but here is my introdu...