Monday, August 17, 2020

About Me!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Stephanie but usually I go by steph. My interests include going to concerts but Covid-19 hit so I have not attended to any events this year, traveling, and reading. I am a psychology major in the route of hopefully becoming a clinical psychologist. My career path is focusing on individuals with
 psychological disorders such as depression and anxiety. I love the fact that I will be the one who will assit those in trying to face how to improve their quality of life. 
The picture I posted is from my favorite concert I attended at the Rosebowl Stadium last year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Paper

This research paper I know it is not the best since I have always struggled with writing essays all throughout school but here is my introdu...